Having made over 300 first class appearances with a number of different premiership teams and sampled a huge range of supplements, pills, shakes and magic potions I can honestly say that the most
benefit I have seen from the supplementation range is hands down the FLP range.
I have come to realise over the years that to use supplements there must be a clear reason with an end goal and with the products that I now use I feel that not only has this been achieved but I have now passed my previous expectations. There are 6 main products that I use and they are,
1, Forever freedom gel drink, 88% stable aloe with the other 12% consisting of glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, vitamins C & E. This product help maintains joint mobility, cartilage regeneration, helps cleanse the digestive tract including the colon for example. The reason why I take this product is due to my age 33 and the fact that I have technically a car crash every weekend when I play. So i am not only looking at the here and now but to the future after rugby as I still want to be able to be active whilst not suffering due to the high demands from the game which I love.
2, Arctic sea, this is a wonderful product full of Essential Fatty Acids which I have incorporated into my daily diet. I have found that this product has helped me shift excess body fat over a period of time also helping support my bodies cardiovascular system.
3, The forever living deodorant stick which does not contain harmful aluminium salts which are found in most deodorants. The other great thing about this product is the fact is does not stain clothing which has reduced my T shirt bill
4, Bee Pollen, this product has more nutrients per gram than any other supplement on the market. Packed full of vitamins, minerals and branch chain amino acids this is what I take on the day of the match to give me the energy to play 80minutes of rugby as I struggle to eat on the day of a game.
5, Garcinia plus tablets, these tablets help me regulate my eating habits so I stop snacking due to the frequency of my meals. This fantastic product helps you achieve your goals around weight management as the Garcinia temporarily inhibits the bodies production of fat from carbohydrate... A mild appetite suppressant which enables me to be more disciplined with regarding food and maintain that all important playing weight.
6, Argi +, this is a truly amazing product as it helps me not only recover from heavy training cycles but build lean muscle mass/repair during the rugby season which is quite a hard thing to do. This is down to the wonderful amino acid L Arginine but there are many other benefits such as immune support, it helps with blood flow ( which is essential when nutrients and oxygen are trying to get to the cells).
I hope this helps.... Adam...
My cockateil, Sweetpea has been battling with bumble foot for most of her life. She is about 20 years old now. She had an operation 2 years ago on her foot which left the foot unable to grasp very well.
Sally has been looking after Sweetpea for many years and suggested I put her onto Forever Freedom. I was sceptical at first but sence being on Freedom she has perked up no end, he foot doesn't swell up as bad. Her plumage although tatty has improved. With her age she also gets ingrowing follicles which I use Forever Aloe Vera Gelly. She gets bathed in Aloe Jojoba shampoo.
I believe that Sweetpea would not be with me now had it not been for the Forever products and Sally care.
Mrs Terry and Sweetpea
Loraine Keirl Have used the Forever Living Heat rub today after a hard bokwa session last night and it's really helping the pain and soreness of my knees and ankles thanks Sally Roberts Jamborob for recommending. Xx
I was told by my doctor that I needed to gain weight but my appetite was poor. The doctor told me to eat potatoes and cheese.
Sally gave me Forever Freedom for my joints, Fast Break as a snack, Forever Ultra Lite as a supplement drink, Active probiotic and Bee pollen.
I am still on a low dose of Forever Freedom and building up so not feeling the full benefits yet but I know I need to take a few bottles before I see an improvement on my joints.
I have noticed that I feel better in myself and my appetite has returned but its early days as I am still on my 1st bottle of Forever Freedom.
Mrs J Howe
A week of daily cleansing with Vet Formula and this is the result. I am astounded on the results, one happy pony. The same pony has laminitis, I have tried a range of other supplements over the past four gruelling months to ease his thick neck, a few days on Aloe Gel and we have some give in his neck. Some amazing results in such little time